Holdem/Omaha tourneys

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Holdem/Omaha tourneys

Postby pccarballo » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:32 am

Ive played some HA (No limit holdem/PLO) tourneys and Sits. When I do check the tourney tab on holdem the tourney is there, but I can only see the holdem hands. There are plans to make a way to see the whole tourney?

thanks
pccarballo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Holdem/Omaha tourneys

Postby kraada » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:40 am

Not at this point in time, but I'll pass this along as a suggestion for the development team.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Holdem/Omaha tourneys

Postby perrio » Fri May 14, 2010 3:33 am

I cant get either the holdem or omaha hand histories to import form these tournaments. There for I get a tournament history to import either? This is on pokerstars. Any idea when we will be able to import these?

Damian
perrio
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:32 am

Re: Holdem/Omaha tourneys

Postby kraada » Fri May 14, 2010 9:58 am

I don't have an ETA at this point but if you create a support ticket (preferably with a hand history or two attached) we'll make sure you receive automatic notification when these tournaments are supported.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Holdem/Omaha tourneys

Postby perrio » Fri May 14, 2010 5:52 pm

perrio
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:32 am

Re: Holdem/Omaha tourneys

Postby kraada » Sat May 15, 2010 9:54 am

Thanks, we'll get back to you in your ticket.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests