PT3 has RUSH TOURNIES TODAY! :) :(

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 has RUSH TOURNIES TODAY! :) :(

Postby zubs1aa » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:29 pm

so FTP has rush tournies starting today. Im about to play one-is the hud going to work? LOL
zubs1aa
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: PT3 has RUSH TOURNIES TODAY! :) :(

Postby zubs1aa » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:36 pm

ok- running now, nope it doesnt work...
zubs1aa
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: PT3 has RUSH TOURNIES TODAY! :) :(

Postby zubs1aa » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:37 pm

zubs1aa wrote:ok- running now, nope it doesnt work...


Do you want the HH when it's done? I dunno if that ill help........
zubs1aa
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: PT3 has RUSH TOURNIES TODAY! :) :(

Postby tarix » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:40 am

I'm looking at it right now. I don't think we'll need any extra hand histories. Just need to adjust some of the code to support it.
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: PT3 has RUSH TOURNIES TODAY! :) :(

Postby zubs1aa » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:06 am

tarix wrote:I'm looking at it right now. I don't think we'll need any extra hand histories. Just need to adjust some of the code to support it.



Good, one less thing for me to do. lol I think that tourney support might actually be more useful then for cash frankly, since if yo ugo deeper in a tourney you will play with more of the same players through many hands.

Then againn I don't know that there is a huge clamoring for that... but seems like a simple thing.

FWIW I played one tourney today, and you just sit in the same spot, the table doesn't even do that rotation/slide thing. Felt weird but worked like a normal tourney otherwise. They do note that the Final Table gets played standardly.....I don't know if that's an issue or not (see their website for details)

Rats- brain running again, crap. FTP also put in a tourney ticket system today. So lots of sattys will get tickets issued or people can purchase tickets to enter tourneys. TOkens are gone and this replaces. No idea if this impacts ya'll at all.......
zubs1aa
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: PT3 has RUSH TOURNIES TODAY! :) :(

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:03 am

zubs1aa wrote:Rats- brain running again, crap. FTP also put in a tourney ticket system today. So lots of sattys will get tickets issued or people can purchase tickets to enter tourneys. TOkens are gone and this replaces. No idea if this impacts ya'll at all.......

That will depend on what is in the tournament summary files I suspect. If you play one and it doesn't import correctly please send us the HH and summary files.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT3 has RUSH TOURNIES TODAY! :) :(

Postby JCNH » Sat May 15, 2010 11:52 am

This is the only thread I could find on the subject.

Any idea when RUSH tournament HUD is coming?

Thanks
JCNH
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Re: PT3 has RUSH TOURNIES TODAY! :) :(

Postby kraada » Sat May 15, 2010 12:15 pm

I don't have an estimate for when this feature will be available at this point in time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 has RUSH TOURNIES TODAY! :) :(

Postby JCNH » Sat May 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if it will be coming? even if there is no timeline for it
JCNH
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Re: PT3 has RUSH TOURNIES TODAY! :) :(

Postby kraada » Sat May 15, 2010 1:41 pm

I've been told it will be, yes.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Next

Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests