tourney group -> cashgame

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

tourney group -> cashgame

Postby js2002 » Thu May 13, 2010 3:33 am

Hi,

I got a great HU SNG HUD and want to export (the things on table) to cashgame.
So I can export the group.

Some stats are already "translated" to cashgame manually.
What happens if I import the group into a cashgame HUD? What happens to the columns?
Does my idea work?

Im a little bit feared of crashing my stats or PT3 DB.
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: tourney group -> cashgame

Postby kraada » Thu May 13, 2010 9:48 am

If there are stats that don't exist in the cash game side of things, those stats will just appear as blank in the HUD - you won't cause any damage by the conversion.

If you need to convert the stats, you can use the new Convert To button on the Statistics tab in the Tourney Holdem Player Statistics section and convert them to the cash games side of things - then after you update your cache, everything should work properly for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: tourney group -> cashgame

Postby js2002 » Thu May 13, 2010 11:03 am

great, I ll do that before I play cashgame again.(until now the rake there ist to big)
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests