How to get VPP earned?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

How to get VPP earned?

Postby rip32raptors » Fri May 14, 2010 5:41 pm

IS there any way possible to have something tell me how many VPP I am getting in PT3? I believe i was supposed to download something to get this, but i am not quite sure, so if someone can give me a walk through that would be greatly appreciated, tyvm.
rip32raptors
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:32 am

Re: How to get VPP earned?

Postby kraada » Sat May 15, 2010 9:43 am

I believe there is a statistic for this available in our repository of user uploaded statistics. There's a tutorial on how to add a stat linked there.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests