New computer

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

New computer

Postby Hopefull » Sat May 15, 2010 10:48 am

Hi.

I've PT3 (Holdem and Omaha) on my computer with Vista (32-bit) now. In 2 days I'll get my new computer with Windows 7 (64-bit). My question is, how do I get PT3 in my new computer and move all my hand histories and settings from my old computer? (step for step please)!
Hopefull
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Re: New computer

Postby kraada » Sat May 15, 2010 12:14 pm

Download and install PT3 on the new computer as normal. Then please follow the steps as explained in our Tutorial: Backup And Restore to move your data over properly.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: New computer

Postby Hopefull » Sun May 16, 2010 3:39 pm

kraada wrote:Download and install PT3 on the new computer as normal. Then please follow the steps as explained in our Tutorial: Backup And Restore to move your data over properly.


I've looked at it - but I can see there is a lot of ways to make the backups - Schould I use "Transferring to another computer or operating system" and follow the steps there or what?
Hopefull
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Re: New computer

Postby kraada » Sun May 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Yes that will work.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: New computer

Postby Hopefull » Sun May 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Okay. I'll try ;)
Hopefull
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Re: New computer

Postby kraada » Mon May 17, 2010 9:51 am

Good luck, if you have any other questions you know where to find me.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests