Page 1 of 1

New computer

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:48 am
by Hopefull
Hi.

I've PT3 (Holdem and Omaha) on my computer with Vista (32-bit) now. In 2 days I'll get my new computer with Windows 7 (64-bit). My question is, how do I get PT3 in my new computer and move all my hand histories and settings from my old computer? (step for step please)!

Re: New computer

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:14 pm
by kraada
Download and install PT3 on the new computer as normal. Then please follow the steps as explained in our Tutorial: Backup And Restore to move your data over properly.

Re: New computer

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:39 pm
by Hopefull
kraada wrote:Download and install PT3 on the new computer as normal. Then please follow the steps as explained in our Tutorial: Backup And Restore to move your data over properly.


I've looked at it - but I can see there is a lot of ways to make the backups - Schould I use "Transferring to another computer or operating system" and follow the steps there or what?

Re: New computer

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:07 pm
by kraada
Yes that will work.

Re: New computer

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:49 pm
by Hopefull
Okay. I'll try ;)

Re: New computer

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:51 am
by kraada
Good luck, if you have any other questions you know where to find me.