Can the Layout be Preserved in these Cases

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Can the Layout be Preserved in these Cases

Postby bears » Mon May 17, 2010 6:07 pm

This applies, of course, to tables with the same number of players at each.

It is very time consuming to arrange the groups everytime I create a new profile. Most of the time the new profile is a copy of an older profile that I either duplicated or imported. I almost always just want the same layout that the parent profile used.

Case 1:
I'm exporting a profile and then importing it into different computer.

Case 2:
I'm duplicating a profile on the same computer.

Can the original Layout be kept with the new profile in any of these cases ?
bears
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:57 am

Re: Can the Layout be Preserved in these Cases

Postby WhiteRider » Tue May 18, 2010 2:29 am

I'm pretty sure that last time I tested this the position of the groups was retained when you export/import a profile but not when you duplicate. This should apply to importing to to importing on another computer too.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests