Hi,
My first post at this forum, I hope it is ok to ask here, figured that anyone using PT is interested in expanding their HH DB...
Im looking for "Played" hand histories where the hero cards are shown.
The actual hero name is not important and can be obfuscated if you want (use "Find & Replace")
Hands have to be from NLHE at limits NL50 up to NL1000 and not older than 2009.
In exchange I will send you back observed HH from any of those limits at a rate of 5 to 1 (5 of mine to 1 of yours).
only limit is up to 1 million hands per hero.
I have hands from stars, ftp, party and iPoker. Your hands can be from any network.
This is a good opporatunity for all of you who wish to learn more about the opponents playing against you and don't want to spend so much money on it.
today 5 million datamined HH cost about 250$ you can get it for free!
Anyone interested contact me at <removed>
Thanks,
Johnsloppyjohn
