Pokerstars tournament hud problem

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Pokerstars tournament hud problem

Postby KarhuIV » Tue May 18, 2010 6:45 am

I can't get my hud displayed in pokerstars tournament game. Hand history importing is still working. In the cash game there aren't any problems.
I've read the faqs for hud and I got the latest version.
KarhuIV
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:53 pm

Re: Pokerstars tournament hud problem

Postby kraada » Tue May 18, 2010 8:31 am

Are you certain you're running 3.07.1 and you have PokerStars set to play in English? If so, please open PT3 with the logging enabled link on your start menu, reproduce this problem and then report it, as your log files will help us figure out what is going wrong for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Pokerstars tournament hud problem

Postby dj11 » Tue May 18, 2010 12:26 pm

This may be related.

I apparently have a similar problem but have found it caused by the little icon at the upper right of the Stars table window. Looks like overlapped screens. It opens a beta program in the STARS CLIENT, that offers expanded stats, info, and chat. When I have that open, a separate window opens and in that window I can expand or contract the chat/notes/stats/info sections. Its a nice feature but still in beta and apparently not all folks have that icon.

What happens to me is that my HUD moves to that window if I have it open. At first I was freaked out and thought my HUD was inop, till I actually noticed it was there, but not where I expected it. Now I am wondering if I might not like this. It unclutters the table, and when I shrink the table for whatever reason, I won't miss the showdown cards.

Closing the beta expanded window solves the problem, tho it does seem to take a little longer than expected to get my HUD back.
dj11
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:27 pm

Re: Pokerstars tournament hud problem

Postby kraada » Tue May 18, 2010 12:36 pm

That's good to know, thanks for the information.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests