Page 1 of 1

Pokerstars tournament hud problem

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:45 am
by KarhuIV
I can't get my hud displayed in pokerstars tournament game. Hand history importing is still working. In the cash game there aren't any problems.
I've read the faqs for hud and I got the latest version.

Re: Pokerstars tournament hud problem

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:31 am
by kraada
Are you certain you're running 3.07.1 and you have PokerStars set to play in English? If so, please open PT3 with the logging enabled link on your start menu, reproduce this problem and then report it, as your log files will help us figure out what is going wrong for you.

Re: Pokerstars tournament hud problem

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:26 pm
by dj11
This may be related.

I apparently have a similar problem but have found it caused by the little icon at the upper right of the Stars table window. Looks like overlapped screens. It opens a beta program in the STARS CLIENT, that offers expanded stats, info, and chat. When I have that open, a separate window opens and in that window I can expand or contract the chat/notes/stats/info sections. Its a nice feature but still in beta and apparently not all folks have that icon.

What happens to me is that my HUD moves to that window if I have it open. At first I was freaked out and thought my HUD was inop, till I actually noticed it was there, but not where I expected it. Now I am wondering if I might not like this. It unclutters the table, and when I shrink the table for whatever reason, I won't miss the showdown cards.

Closing the beta expanded window solves the problem, tho it does seem to take a little longer than expected to get my HUD back.

Re: Pokerstars tournament hud problem

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:36 pm
by kraada
That's good to know, thanks for the information.