PT3 for MAC - supported rooms

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 for MAC - supported rooms

Postby yehudi » Tue May 18, 2010 6:55 am

Hi, I'd like to get PT3 because now it is also available for mac users (and I play on a mac).. anyway, I'd love to know if the mac-version supports the new mac compatible poker rooms of Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet (and maybe others)

Thanks
yehudi
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 6:45 am

Re: PT3 for MAC - supported rooms

Postby tarix » Tue May 18, 2010 7:16 am

Yes, we have auto-import and hud support for both Absolute and Ultimate Bet.

Also, the Mac version can manually import all of the same hand histories as the Windows version.
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests