PT3 & Absolute Poker

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 & Absolute Poker

Postby igordad » Tue May 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Hi all !
I'm from Ukraine and sorry for my bad english...
Now.. I"ve got trial version PT3. I playning in 5 poker rooms. But... when i want check my stats from Absolute Poker, I dont see myself. One time I played without PT and I imported my game by "Manual import". And again I was not in the list :evil: This problem only with Absolute poker stats... Here screenshots from my folder and PT list. http://picasaweb.google.com/igordad/PT#5472693462440578306 http://picasaweb.google.com/igordad/PT#5472693465750638322
Maybe someone will tell me what to do?
Thank you.
igordad
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Re: PT3 & Absolute Poker

Postby kraada » Tue May 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Did the hand import successfully? Try making sure you don't have any filters enabled that would filter this hand out - click the Clear button at the top right and see if you can find yourself in the list then.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 & Absolute Poker

Postby igordad » Tue May 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Bad news... Nothing :( .
I did all that you sayd. And I played 20 hands in AP. New players were loaded into base, and I was not present...
http://picasaweb.google.com/igordad/PT#5472716800798571250
http://picasaweb.google.com/igordad/PT#5472716805260818962
igordad
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Re: PT3 & Absolute Poker

Postby adamp » Wed May 19, 2010 6:08 am

Stay away from absolute until they get there security issues resolved!!!!!
adamp
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:35 am

Re: PT3 & Absolute Poker

Postby tarix » Wed May 19, 2010 6:30 am

adamp wrote:Stay away from absolute until they get there security issues resolved!!!!!


They had a patch that resolved the issue on May 16, 2010.
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: PT3 & Absolute Poker

Postby igordad » Wed May 19, 2010 11:36 am

I played today SnG only. New players were loaded. Without me :( ...
I think better for me to try HM.
igordad
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Re: PT3 & Absolute Poker

Postby kraada » Wed May 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Could you please attach a hand that you played in to a support ticket? We would like to get this fixed but we cannot reproduce this issue on our end.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests