How to filter hud stats for this session only?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

How to filter hud stats for this session only?

Postby nogbadthebad » Wed May 19, 2010 8:35 am

Is this possible in pt3? I would like the hud only to show stats from each table session only? Not my entire database on that person.
Just like it shows your personal stats for the session only.
In the same way that HEM does when you double click and the stats go into red mode.
nogbadthebad
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:24 am

Re: How to filter hud stats for this session only?

Postby kraada » Wed May 19, 2010 9:13 am

This is not possible at this point in time, but if you have the "Retrieve Session Stats for Tooltips" box checked on the Hud Options tab you can mouseover any statistic and see the value for this session in the tooltip that appears.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: How to filter hud stats for this session only?

Postby pokered » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:40 am

I would like to see this as an option also as I always used it in pokerace. Some of my apponents I have massive stats over years and I want to know how they are playing today not the avg for 5 years.
pokered
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 2:35 am

Re: How to filter hud stats for this session only?

Postby kraada » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:01 am

This suggestion has been made several times and the development team is definitely aware of it.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: How to filter hud stats for this session only?

Postby dj11 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:18 pm

The workaround is to show only the last x hands (I normally use 50 for tourney play). Icon >HUD options middle of upper right quadrant, normally set to 0 which shows all hands ever played.

However this seems to do something to the cache performance. But I have never noticed any performance hit. And even in RUSH games I haven't noticed any problems.
dj11
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:27 pm

Re: How to filter hud stats for this session only?

Postby kraada » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:32 pm

It's more of an issue if you used the last 1000 hands, and had a very large database. Basically by using that setting, the cache is not enabled.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests