Page 1 of 1
question about upgrading software.

Posted:
Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:05 am
by funstuff
Hello PT community, I was curious to know if PT has a plan where I could buy the micro hold'em software and then upgrade to full hold' em PT 3 software. My question is do you have another upgrade option I could buy if I wanted to upgrade yet again to Hold'em and Omaha PT3 Software?
I also wanted to know if I try the 60 day trial and then buy the PT3 software, will it keep all my hand logs and all info I have played for those 60 days?
Thanks very much for your time.
Re: question about upgrading software.

Posted:
Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:23 am
by kraada
There's a two step process here for you - upgrading from Micro to Full Stakes for Hold'em, then adding on Omaha. There's a discount for getting Omaha as an Add-on to any Hold'em purchase - the discount doesn't vary. You can also get Omaha as Micro Stakes, just to make for even more options :)
So to make it short: you'll get the Upgrade from Micro to Full ($49.99), then Add-On for Omaha ($29.99 for Micro or $54.99 for full).
Also, your database won't lose data after the trial though if you played games above micro stakes during the trial and buy the micro stakes version, you won't have access to your non-micro stakes data until you upgrade (though once you upgrade that data will still be there).
Re: question about upgrading software.

Posted:
Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:37 am
by funstuff
Thanks very much for answering all my questions ( and in a fast and timely manner!) and I'm finally ready to get started.
Re: question about upgrading software.

Posted:
Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:59 am
by kraada
Enjoy :)