No Hud on FTP tournies

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

No Hud on FTP tournies

Postby cat923 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:57 pm

I ususally play cash games. I am playing in a freeroll and a $1 rebuy to keep from getting bored. NO HUD stats have appeared and I have played for 45 minutes.

Please advise why the HUD is not working for me in tournies.
cat923
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 11:04 pm

Re: No Hud on FTP tournies

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:17 am

Please check the FAQ: PT3 HUD - in particular note that FTP must be installed in English.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: No Hud on FTP tournies

Postby cat923 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:45 pm

Cash games work fine, but I will check.
cat923
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 11:04 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests