licence reset

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

licence reset

Postby attiati » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:28 pm

How can I reset my PT3 licence? What kind of data do I need for reset, and where can I start the reset?

I haven't found any options for this neither in the program or on your webpage.
attiati
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: licence reset

Postby kraada » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 pm

I'm not sure what you mean - can you explain what you are trying to do?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: licence reset

Postby attiati » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Your rival (HM) has a licence reset function:
If I will use my licence on a 3rd computer, I just simply reset my HM licence, and it start afresh, as if it would be new, as if nobody have used it before.
Do you have such a licence reset function?

sorry for wrong english
attiati
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: licence reset

Postby kraada » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:25 pm

You do not need to do anything special for our license server - if you uninstall PT3 from one machine, our registration server is notified and you are able to use your code again elsewhere. Your code is good for up to two computers at once that you own and operate.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: licence reset

Postby attiati » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:11 am

thank you!

And what happens in that case, if somebody else know my licence code.
For example if I use my licence on a computer, which is used by several person (in a sublet, or in a dormitory).

Somebody else can get my code. Isn't there any method to disable, or renew, or reset the code?
attiati
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: licence reset

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:28 am

Not for the end user - if you suspect this has happened, please notify us via our support system and we will take the appropriate steps.

To my knowledge, I don't think this has happened yet.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests