Pokerstars knockout tourneys

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Pokerstars knockout tourneys

Postby perrio » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 pm

I've been holding off on playing the new KO tourneys on pokerstars till I know they are supported in PT3. So are they supported now and do they include KO bounty money in the total prize money?
perrio
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:32 am

Re: Pokerstars knockout tourneys

Postby kraada » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:03 pm

I believe these should import though I am not 100% certain - the only potential problem would be in the results, which, if nothing else, you could always edit manually.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Pokerstars knockout tourneys

Postby jb1aze » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:47 am

I am also having this issue. PT3 is not importing ANYTHING into my tournament results, aside from a generic 10 tournament. I have to manually update total buyin, finish, bounties claimed, and also total money won. Its a pretty big pain in the ass, especially having to sift through HHs of some of the 90mans. Has this been patched and i just dont have it? Im on the free trial at the moment, but will almost definately be buying the full version.
jb1aze
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:38 am

Re: Pokerstars knockout tourneys

Postby kraada » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Tournament result auto-detection and import from PokerStars should be coming in our next Beta release which, if all goes well, we are expecting early next week.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests