Page 1 of 1

Pokerstars knockout tourneys

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 pm
by perrio
I've been holding off on playing the new KO tourneys on pokerstars till I know they are supported in PT3. So are they supported now and do they include KO bounty money in the total prize money?

Re: Pokerstars knockout tourneys

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:03 pm
by kraada
I believe these should import though I am not 100% certain - the only potential problem would be in the results, which, if nothing else, you could always edit manually.

Re: Pokerstars knockout tourneys

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:47 am
by jb1aze
I am also having this issue. PT3 is not importing ANYTHING into my tournament results, aside from a generic 10 tournament. I have to manually update total buyin, finish, bounties claimed, and also total money won. Its a pretty big pain in the ass, especially having to sift through HHs of some of the 90mans. Has this been patched and i just dont have it? Im on the free trial at the moment, but will almost definately be buying the full version.

Re: Pokerstars knockout tourneys

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:20 pm
by kraada
Tournament result auto-detection and import from PokerStars should be coming in our next Beta release which, if all goes well, we are expecting early next week.