Page 1 of 1

need new registration code

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:14 am
by uconnrounder
sorry if this is stickied somewhere, I did a quick search without finding anything. I just got a new hard drive and am in the process of reinstalling all of my programs. What is the procedure to get a new registration code?

Re: need new registration code

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:02 am
by vicnice
uconnrounder wrote:sorry if this is stickied somewhere, I did a quick search without finding anything. I just got a new hard drive and am in the process of reinstalling all of my programs. What is the procedure to get a new registration code?


If your account is set up right, you should be able to find them here https://www.pokertracker.com/myaccount/mycodes.php
Otherwise you may have to talk to support via a support ticket

Re: need new registration code

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:29 am
by uconnrounder
that was exactly what i was looking for. thanks!

Re: need new registration code

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:49 pm
by vicnice
uconnrounder wrote:that was exactly what i was looking for. thanks!


You're welcome!