What can go wrong when you uninstall PokerTracker?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

What can go wrong when you uninstall PokerTracker?

Postby MathsofPoker » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:34 am

I only used it for like 5 days before it stopped working and I had to update. I can't download the new software because of a bug in the software made by the creators, at least that's what my Mac says.

So basically all I care about is using PokerTracker again and I hope uninstalling & installing it will solve the problem somehow.

Ah well I hope nothing can go wrong, I must play poker so I will not uninstall it and I hope nothing can go wrong with that. I don't care that much about HH yet, since I deleted my old ones and only started adding HH for 5 days..
MathsofPoker
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:55 am

Re: What can go wrong when you uninstall PokerTracker?

Postby kraada » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:02 am

If you drag the PokerTracker application to the Trash and then try reinstalling from the Beta version it may well work properly for you - none of your settings (nor your database) would be damaged in this way.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests