HUD not working on Stars 100-250bb tables

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD not working on Stars 100-250bb tables

Postby kyriefurro » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Looks like Stars has changed the way they name their 100-250bb tables and the HUD can't see them any more. Or is there a fix I'm missing?
kyriefurro
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:53 pm

Re: HUD not working on Stars 100-250bb tables

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:32 am

This looks like a bug in the PokerStars software, although it could be deliberate. Some of their 100-250bb tables (it could affect others too, although I can't see any just now) have an extra "ok," in the window title, like this: "Anahita ok,100-250 bb, ante".
This means that the HUD can't find the correct table window to display the stats on.
I will make sure the development team are aware of this, but I'd suggest that you contact PokerStars too and make sure that they are aware of this in case it is a bug on their end.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests