Creating opponents report

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Creating opponents report

Postby CRandyHill » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:59 pm

I''m a SNG player trying to create a report that lists my opponents by total hands played, and filter it by specific VPIP/PFR stats. But if I create a report in the Holdem Tournament Player Statistics section, without any filter, with Player, Hands, VIP$IP, PFR, etc, I get a list of players, but they are duplicated multiple times. It appears it's a list of hands I played with each player in a specific tournament, while I want a list of players with their aggregate stats for all the hands they played in all the tourneys I have.

And if it's possible to create that list, is it also possible to create a group of players so I can take specific players who have similar characteristics and examine their typical behavior in specific spots?
CRandyHill
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:32 pm

Re: Creating opponents report

Postby CRandyHill » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:03 pm

Never-mind about the first question, turns out I had Position in the list, and when I take it out the list shrinks to just one row per player. But I'm curious about the second question as well, I found a description of how to create an alias for yourself, but it seems very tedious to use for a group of dozens of players.
CRandyHill
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:32 pm

Re: Creating opponents report

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am

Filtering a report by player type like that is tricky - it can be done for cash players using the auto rate icon, but that isn't available for tournaments. You can filter the report to see stats from specific situations, but I'm not sure you'll be able to see it for different player types.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests