Will my 60 day trial stats be erased...?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Will my 60 day trial stats be erased...?

Postby hookem1975 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:04 pm

I've been playing with the 60 day trial version for about a week, and I'm liking it enough to buy it.

So, when I buy, do I lose the stats I've accumulated on the trial run?

(Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked many times, but a cursory sweep of the forum didn't find the answer)
hookem1975
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Re: Will my 60 day trial stats be erased...?

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:15 am

No - your databases (and your other settings) are unaffected when you register (or install updates).

The only exception being if you buy the micro-stakes version then you won't be able to view any stats from higher levels until you upgrade your license (they will still be in your database, though).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Will my 60 day trial stats be erased...?

Postby hookem1975 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:03 am

Thanks!
hookem1975
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:17 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests