Tourny titles

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Tourny titles

Postby Robertpanaro79 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:50 pm

In PT2 I was able to create tourny tiles like if I wanted to distinguish between turbo MTTs and regular MTTs I made a title called MTT Turbo. Is there a way to do this in PT3?
Robertpanaro79
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:06 pm

Re: Tourny titles

Postby kraada » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:54 pm

The short answer is yes but it's a bit complicated - but the answer you're going to like better is that this will be improved significantly in the next beta release, so you're probably better off waiting at this point (the last estimate I heard for the beta was early next week, barring complications in alpha testing) and using the new system.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests