Basic HUD question

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Basic HUD question

Postby gymrat9933 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:19 pm

I multi-table. I have a 23" widescreen moniter,along with a 12" laptop screen. My problem is this...when i put 4 tables on the wide screen and try to use HUD,all I can see is 40 HUD boxes,it takes up all the room. My question:I know I can configure HUD...can I size it also,and if so,how? And on a slightly different subject;how do these super multitablers do it with HUD,do these guys have a computer room at home with 24 widescreen moniters,playing one table per moniter...or is there something I'm missing(the likely outcome) Thanks in advance,you guys are great
gymrat9933
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Basic HUD question

Postby kraada » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:33 pm

It sounds like you may have re-configured your HUD to display your popup groups as groups on the table for everybody - those groups are large enough that they'd obscure your entire table. To set these groups back to the default you can either click Configure --> Configure Hud --> choose your profile at the top left and then click Options --> Replace Current Profile With Default, or follow the steps in the Tutorial: Managing Hud Groups. Once you are back to the default the HUD layout will be much more manageable. There's a lot of ways to configure things, though; I'd recommend looking at the HUD FAQ and linked tutorials for more on configuring the HUD.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Basic HUD question

Postby gymrat9933 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Thanks Kraada,you answer every time I post a Question on here. I'll do what you reccommended,try several different layouts and see what I can come up with. On a 23" wide screen,I should be able to get 4 tables w/HUD...no problem,right?
gymrat9933
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Basic HUD question

Postby Peligroso » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:14 pm

gymrat9933 wrote:Thanks Kraada,you answer every time I post a Question on here. I'll do what you reccommended,try several different layouts and see what I can come up with. On a 23" wide screen,I should be able to get 4 tables w/HUD...no problem,right?
As long as you can fit the tables on the screen there shouldn't be any problems :)
Peligroso
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Sweden


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests