Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby CeeMonee » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:18 pm

This default layout is horrid for me as it's designed for the absolute interface. Everytime I try to click on an action I bring up stats and end up folding out of every hand. Can someone please contact me, send me a link, or let me know where I can get a good layout to import for the UB Cereus interface. I don't know how to edit the layout settings.

Thanks.
CeeMonee
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:57 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby bluey » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:17 pm

yeah agreed I've just tried to customise the layout for UB and its a nightmare. It appears there is only one "Cereus" layout for both absolute and UB. There needs to be one for each site as the table layouts are different. This also causes a problem with the popup stats which conflict with the action buttons on UB on the 6 max tables.
bluey
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:25 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby djfl » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:42 pm

No, the new PAHUD isn't working for me...and I do have the latest Beta. I never did trick my pokertracker into thinking the UB hands were Absolute hands so that I could import them if that makes a difference.

With the old UB and PAHUD, you had to keep the hand history folder open at all times. The new UB doesn't really have a text-file type hand history...just the box that allows you to click on past histories.

Am I missing something or would you like me to play 30 hands and create a log file? If so, please send me the link on how to properly create a log file.

Thanks in advance.
djfl
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby cvnpoka » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:48 pm

so the stats dont line up with the proper player. how do i fix this?

edit: i am running ub

btw, ty for the fix thus far.
cvnpoka
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:31 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:17 pm

bluey wrote:yeah agreed I've just tried to customise the layout for UB and its a nightmare. It appears there is only one "Cereus" layout for both absolute and UB. There needs to be one for each site as the table layouts are different. This also causes a problem with the popup stats which conflict with the action buttons on UB on the 6 max tables.

I replied on your other thread.

djfl wrote:No, the new PAHUD isn't working for me...and I do have the latest Beta. I never did trick my pokertracker into thinking the UB hands were Absolute hands so that I could import them if that makes a difference.

You will need to have the hands importing into PT2 or PAH will have nothing to display.
Please see the PT2 forums.

cvnpoka wrote:so the stats dont line up with the proper player. how do i fix this?

edit: i am running ub

You will need to use the Layout Manager to move your stats into the correct positions.
It sounds like UB uses a different table layout to AP, but have a look in the options and see if there are any choices of table layout - there may be options now to use the new or old layout. If not, you'll have to use a bit of trial and error to get the stats lined up, I'm afraid.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby rwpeene » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:38 pm

I am also finding that HUD isn't working at all.

- Have the Ultimate Bet new interface
- Have HUD Beta 1.19.10
- PT 2.0 (2.17.02)
- Vista

PT is importing hands.
HUD shows Beta version in title bar.
Configured HUD to point to saved hand files.
HUD doesn't list any of tables I have open, i.e blank window.

Anything else that needs to be configured?

Thx, BP
rwpeene
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:52 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:48 pm

Please enable logging (Tutorial: How to Create a Log File) and play for a single orbit on a single table while importing hands. Then please attach the PAHud.log file to a support request and we'll look into what's going on in your case.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby pww22 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:55 pm

I'm just not getting it- for ub. I have pt2 set up correctly, under AP tab. Hand history folder location as C:Poker Application/Ultimatebet/Handhistory. It is collecting hands, so i think that is correct. HUD is set up under cereus, instant replay directory, C:\Pokerapplication\ultimatebet\Instant replay. Where is my set up wrong for the hud to show?
pww22
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 6:13 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:00 pm

pww, please also enable logging and attempt to import and play and then send us the log file; it will tell us your settings information as well which we can use to figure out what's going wrong for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby djfl » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:04 pm

djfl wrote:No, the new PAHUD isn't working for me...and I do have the latest Beta. I never did trick my pokertracker into thinking the UB hands were Absolute hands so that I could import them if that makes a difference.

You will need to have the hands importing into PT2 or PAH will have nothing to display.
Please see the PT2 forums.


So should I convert all my old UB hands into Absolute hands so that I can have those stats displayed? I do want PAHUD to display pre and post Cereus hands and I think I'm missing something here. Also, is the "tell PTO that UB hands = Absolute hands" a permanent fix?

Thanks again.
djfl
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests