Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:14 pm

You'll have to ask in the PTO forum about PTO; PAHUD just reads hands from the PT2/PTO databases, if you can get the stats in so that they're all listing the same player name, it should work properly. I'm not entirely sure if that's possible and you'll need to ask pat or mike.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby Anabolic Smurf » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:05 am

bump
Anabolic Smurf
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:03 am

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby Anabolic Smurf » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:53 am

Ok here is what is working for me to use pa hud and have it import into pt2...

in PT2 go
auto import absolute... then set your folder to c:\program files\ultimate bet\hand history
do not go to handhistory\ "whatever your username is"


in the newest version of pa hud
preferences
go to cereus
set you your instant replay directory (should already be there) as c:\program files\ultimatebet \ instant replay...

it is importing and showing hud on tables... hope this helps others -J
Anabolic Smurf
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:03 am

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:08 am

Thanks for that, we appreciate it.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby djfl » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:56 pm

^+1. Thanks Smurf. I knew there was a reason I avoid you at the tables. I hate guys who know what they're doing. :)

""in PT2 go
auto import absolute... then set your folder to c:\program files\ultimate bet\hand history
do not go to handhistory\ "whatever your username is" ""

I have hand histories saved in the handhistory directory tho from when I was playing on UB without PAHUD. Should I now just make sure that I have PAHUD running every time I use UB...not that I plan not to that often.
djfl
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:09 pm

The old hand histories shouldn't cause any problems as far as I'm aware.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby djfl » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:47 pm

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I meant, if UB is saving my hand history to the "hand history" folder, shouldn't I have PTO pointed there as well?
djfl
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:23 pm

That seems likely, yes, though I don't have that much experience with PTO. There's a thread about these issues in the PTO forum where you can get better advice for PTO.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby Golffan » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:36 pm

I am able to import the hands into PT2 and am now working with PAHUD v1.19.10 beta. The stats are showing on the tables but I am unable to change their location using the layout manager. I am on UB and it appears that the PAHUD is using the 6max layout from the old Absolute setup. I went into layout manager and changed Poker Site to Cereus and Table Type to 6 max and still no change. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Golffan
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:23 pm

Re: Ultimate Bet Software Update PA HUD Not working...

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:43 pm

If you edit the old absolute 6-max setup via the layout manager, does it change the stats' positions?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests