Pa hud problem with FullTilt

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Pa hud problem with FullTilt

Postby nethervoid » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:17 pm

PA hud stopped detecting any tables on FT. I had this problem before upgrading to the latest version and I'm having the problem upgrading. This problem just occurred now and it was not a problem I had even 5 hours ago, help please.
nethervoid
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:49 pm

Re: Pa hud problem with FullTilt

Postby APerfect10 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:17 pm

I believe I replied to a support message from you. I will need a log file to look into the situation.

Enable logging, open Full TIlt, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/mb2]Support system[/urlmb2].

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820mb2]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urlmb2]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Pa hud problem with FullTilt

Postby jmammon » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:11 am

I am having the same problem. I will provide a log to you as well through the support center.
jmammon
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:37 am


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests