Updating Database Cache , Duration

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Updating Database Cache , Duration

Postby pokernrl » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:51 pm

Hi ! I just created a new database for Pokertracker and have a question about Pokerace.

How long does it usually take to update a Database Cache (if doing it for the first time)?

The DB contains ~ 1.000.000 Hands / 45000 Players and im doing it on a fast computer.
pokernrl
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:14 pm

Re: Updating Database Cache , Duration

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:10 pm

I just replied to your support message. That's a near impossible question to answer. I have seen it take as few as 30 minutes or as long as 12 hours. Let it run for awhile and it should complete.

If it doesn't, enable logging and try again. If it fails, send me the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that I can look into the issue.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests