Full Tilt Consistancy

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Full Tilt Consistancy

Postby oonwayvos » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:21 pm

I regularly play on FT and Stars and have no problem with Stars but ongoing issues w/Tilt. Yesterday I was on both and things were fine on Stars but the data was not showing on Tilt. It was there because it would flash when the screens changed and I could click on the player name to bring up the full box but no data appeared on the table. After those tourneys were over, I checked the logging option and opened a Tilt sit n go only to find that PA HUD no longer recognized the table. I then rebooted the computer and retried this morning only to find things working fine on Stars but Tilt is no longer recognized. All settings are as recommended in the walk throughs and things were working fine on Tilt a few days ago. I have not changed any of the settings except the default seating and flicker free button. I have them copied to the clipboard.

[code42l]
[General]
MinimumHands =5
HandsFromThisLimit =N
Logging =Y
MinimizeToTray =N
SpecialID=32996
CheckForUpdates=Y
CheckForUpdatesLastCheck=2454553
WindowMainPos=264,402
WindowMainSize=635,170
ShowTblAvg_Table_VPIP=N
ShowTblAvg_Table_PFR=N
ShowTblAvg_Table_WentToShowdown=N
ShowTblAvg_Table_WonAtShowdown=N
PopupStatsTimeout=10
ShowTblAvg_Table_BB100=N
ShowTblAvg_Table_Pot Size=N
UsePopupStats=Y
HandsForAverage=5
RegistrationCode=*** REMOVED ***
RegistrationCodeLastAct=2454551

[HandRefresh]
Range_1_HandsPlayed =0,100
Range_1_RefreshEvery =5
Range_2_HandsPlayed =100,200
Range_2_RefreshEvery =10
Range_3_HandsPlayed =200,100000
Range_3_RefreshEvery =20

[PartySkin]
Directory1=C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker

[Databases]
Database1=My First Poker Tracker Database

[LayoutManager]
LastUsedSite=5
LastUsedTable=0
PokerStarsImage=N
FullTiltRacetrack=N
FullTiltAvatars=N
PokerRoomAvatars=N

[Filters]
PlayerRange_1=4,9
UseCache=N

[FullTilt]
Directory1=C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\handhistory
AutoCenter=N
UseStandardDraw=Y
UseFlickerFree=N

[PokerStars]
UseMem=Y
UseFlickerFree=N
Directory1=C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\handhistory

[Absolute]
Directory1=C:\Program Files\Absolute Poker\HandHistory\24WIZARDS
[/code42l]

What in the world am I doing that is wrong?
oonwayvos
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:12 pm

Re: Full Tilt Consistancy

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:26 pm

Two things:

[list=1pfm][*pfm]Enable flicker free drawing and disable standard drawing. Options->Preferences->Poker Sites->Full TIlt[/*:mpfm]
[*pfm]You have one player range set for between 4-9 players. If a table has 2,3, or 10 players no stats will be displayed. If you want 4-9 player range then you should create a 2,3 and 10,10 range.[/*:mpfm][/list:opfm]
See if that resolves the issue...

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Full Tilt Consistancy

Postby oonwayvos » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:49 pm

Derek Thank you for the VERY prompt reply. You folks have to have the best cust service and support in the industry. I had just changed the flicker option and have now changed it back to Flicker Free. I have also added the 2,3 and 10,10 settings but have been playing at a 9 max table. I rechecked PT2.16.03d and it indicates hand downloads are occurring once every minute.
I have now played over 10 hands since I made the above changes and PA HUD still does not recognize Tilt.

fwiw I just paid for and registered the full PA but it has recognized Tilt since then so I don't think that the release code is an issue. I played in a 4 table MTT on Tilt last evening and had all the tables open and all were recognized but no stats were displayed or available by clicking the player name. I was playing in a Stars MTT at the same time and everything was fine there.

It was after those two MTT ended and a new sitngo was opened that Tilt was no longer recognized but Stars continued to work.
oonwayvos
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:12 pm

Re: Full Tilt Consistancy

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:09 pm

Enable logging, open Full Tilt, play a 'single' SnG, MTT, or 30+ hands on a cash table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/5hx]Support system[/url5hx] so that I can troubleshoot the issue. The problem does not need to occur while creating the log file but it may be helpful if it does. In your support message, please reference this thread.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8205hx]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/url5hx]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest