Newb not seeing stats on UB

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Newb not seeing stats on UB

Postby Myc0 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:29 am

Hi, I play on Ultimate Bet, am totally new to PT and PA-HUD, and am in the process of trying to get them set-up and working. I have PT v2.17.01g & PA-HUD v1.18.I believe I have PT setup right, but I haven't been able to get PA-HUD working yet. I have read through the forums, the PokerAce Hud Support Wizard, and all the documentation and tutorials I could find, and have done everything they told me to, to the best of my understanding. I also read:

the [bhuq]Not Seeing Stats? - READ THIS FIRST![/bhuq] sticky
-I believe I have the PokerTracker auto-import setup right.(I set the Hand History folder location to: C:\Program Files\PokerAce Hud\Data\UltimateBet\HandHistories)
-the filters are turned off
-I only have one PT database(My First Poker Tracker Database)
-Players should have enough hands to meet the minimum required as I have it set to- Hands used for averages:20, min hands required:20, and I set it to prefetch 100 hands

The table(s) are listed in the PA-HUD window, though under VP$IP, Went SD, Won SD & BB/100 it says N/A for all of them. Then on the tables themselves, it says- VP$: N/A, PFR: N/A, but then under Pot it has a $ amount listed. None of the individual players have stats, though occasionally it will(temporarily?) list the stats for one person. The mucked card feature works, but the stats just don't show up. I'm not using the database cache option. It is entirely possible that I'm missing something really obvious, but I'm at loss as to what that may be. I would greatly appreciate some assistance with this issue.
Myc0
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: Newb not seeing stats on UB

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:07 am

First, download and install the latest beta version which supports the new UB resizeable tables...

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1921s4f]Beta Release v1.19.6[/urls4f]

Are you opening the UB hand history window for each table? Are the hands being imported into PokerTracker while you are playing? In the PokerTracker import window, you need to configure the directory where PokerAce Hud is saving your hands. The directory can be viewed in PAHud under Options->Preferences->Poker Sites->UB.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Newb not seeing stats on UB

Postby Myc0 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:20 pm

OK, I read on these forums that the beta was needed for UB's new resizeable tables, but so far I was just opening the tables at their standard size, so I didn't think it was necessary. I don't really multi-table(though I might if I can get PA-HUD set-up and running). If I don't re-size the tables at UB, do I still need the beta, or did something else change? I downloaded the beta, but had not installed it. I am installing it now, and will report back on the results.

Yes, I opened the HH window for each table that I was testing/datamining on. Like I said I'm new to all this, so I've still got a lot to figure out, and it doesn't help that math and technical complications wreak chaos on what's left of my brain, but... it looks like the hands are being imported into Poker Tracker while I am playing(or observing). I have the auto-import window open with the timer set to one minute, and every minute it tells me that several more hands have been imported.

I listed the directory that I am using for PT's HH auto-import in my first post(under where it says "Not Seeing Stats? - READ THIS FIRST! sticky", where I listed what I did for each of the steps in said sticky), is that correct? Isn't that the directory that PA-HUD writes to, and tells you(me) to use? Obviously I am confused, but it looks right.
Myc0
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: Newb not seeing stats on UB

Postby Myc0 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:47 pm

I tried to post a screenshot of my PT auto-import window, but I get an error message(no more!) saying: "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image." Ugh, well here is the addy for the pic: http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3862/ptscreendm7.jpg
Myc0
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: Newb not seeing stats on UB

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:32 pm

Your PT import window looks configured properly. Nothing is imported when you start the import?

Enable logging, open UB, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/39h]Support system[/url39h] so that I can look into the issue.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=82039h]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/url39h]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Newb not seeing stats on UB

Postby Myc0 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:01 am

The hands ARE(& were) being imported fine. After I installed the beta(I was running v1.18), the stats started showing up. I thought the beta was only needed for UB if I wanted to re-size the tables, but apparently v1.18 doesn't work at all on UB anymore(except the mucked hands feature). Is that accurate?
Myc0
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: Newb not seeing stats on UB

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:24 am

Not to my knowledge. It used to work just fine.

At least its working now...

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Newb not seeing stats on UB

Postby Myc0 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:08 am

Weird, because like I was saying, I has PT set-up correctly and the hands were importing, but the stats(player&table) were not showing up in PA-HUD. Apparently I had PA-HUD set-up correctly too, because all the settings are exactly the same, but it didn't work until I installed the beta. Any idea what was going on that prevented the stats from showing up with v1.18?
Myc0
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: Newb not seeing stats on UB

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:58 am

Probably a Windows permission problem and reinstalling resolved it. My guess is if you reinstalled 1.18 instead of the latest beta, it would have worked. Regardless, stick with the beta version you have installed :)

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Newb not seeing stats on UB

Postby Myc0 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:32 am

Alright, cool. Thanks for your help. Now I just need to figure out all the stats :shock: , and how to use them effectively. All the numbers are a little rough on my brain, but I think I'm really going to like PT and PAHUD. ;)
Myc0
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Next

Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests