Poker Ace HUD Layoutmanager

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Poker Ace HUD Layoutmanager

Postby mdfgreat1 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:32 pm

http://i28.tinypic.com/2z5vtkk.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2v9z19k.jpg

this is how my layout manager looks when i open it. I can't really adjust it to fit the screen cause it just cuts off all of the important information I need to see. I'm not really sure exactly what the problem is but I'm hoping its something simple and easy to fix.
mdfgreat1
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Re: Poker Ace HUD Layoutmanager

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:30 pm

Right click on your desktop -> Properties. Then under the Settings tab, slide the scroller bar to the right to increase your screen resolution.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest