Issuing Registration Codes

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Issuing Registration Codes

Postby Boober » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:42 pm

Hey,
I purchased PAHud about 24 hours ago and still have not received a registration code. I have also filled out a support ticket for this with my purchase number and other info. included as I have seen that there may have been some problems regarding finding payments and the automated registration code process. Anyhow, just wondering if things are really backed up and when I should be receiving a response from support. I realize you guys are extremely busy, and I thank you for your hard work, but any info or updates you can pass on to me would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
BH
Support Ticket #15834
Boober
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 9:08 pm

Re: Issuing Registration Codes

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Did this get resolved?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Issuing Registration Codes

Postby Boober » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:56 pm

yes it did. thanks
Boober
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 9:08 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests