Cache errors/Stats appearing under wrong players

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cache errors/Stats appearing under wrong players

Postby mackeysasser » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:26 am

I tried to download the latest version so that I can get stats on the 50bb min tables on Stars. I’ve spent my whole evening going back and forth between the 1.19 version and version 1.18, but cannot get either of them to work.

Finally I got the normal “updating database cache” when I started v. 1.18 and hud spent several hours populating cache from my 5 databases. I hopefully pulled up some tables on stars, but it was a mess. Stats were with the wrong players and my stats changed back and forth from my all time stats to N/A across the board. (Preferred seat is correctly enabled under preferences)

I closed hud and when I tried to pull it up again it went back into populating cache from scratch. I received a number of HUD errors…
Unable to prepare SQL Statement for cache. Unable to update cache. Cannot retrieve settings. Unable to find players/limits in cache. Unable to update player in cache.

Please help.
mackeysasser
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:13 pm

Re: Cache errors/Stats appearing under wrong players

Postby mackeysasser » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:13 am

Ignore post above. For some reason when I tried to re-download beta today at home it worked without incident, issues must have been related to my crappy hotel network.

I fired up some tables and stats seemed to be correct, even on the 50 bb tables. The only concern I have is that when I open HUD I don't get the "updating database cache" that I used to get in my old version. Is this just done automatically now or should I be concerned that the cache is inaccurate?

Thanks.
mackeysasser
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:13 pm

Re: Cache errors/Stats appearing under wrong players

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:45 pm

When you re-installed maybe the cache option got turned off?
..or the option to automatically update it at startup?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest