PA Hud not working for Bodog

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PA Hud not working for Bodog

Postby Hoogus » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:53 pm

Hi, I have PT Omaha and PA Hud and use it with both Stars and Bodog. PA Hud works fine with Stars, but does not and has never worked for Bodog. The tables do not even populate in PA Hud,therefore I cannot create a log file to send to admin. I have Bodog Hand Grabber and PokerTracker is importing hands. I have PA Hud preferneces set for Program Files/ Bodog Hand Grabber/Hand History. I am playing 6 Max picture in picture. What else can I do/check to fix this problem?

Thank you.
Hoogus
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:31 pm

Re: PA Hud not working for Bodog

Postby kraada » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:25 pm

PokerAce HUD does not support picture in picture. Try disabling it and seeing if PAH starts working for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PA Hud not working for Bodog

Postby Hoogus » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:44 pm

That did it, thanks a lot.
Hoogus
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 4:31 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests