Errors importing World Poker Exchange hands

Any support related posts should go here.

Re: Errors importing World Poker Exchange hands

Postby john merrick » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:43 pm

I am interested in purchasing poker tracker primarily for WSEX but these problems importing hands worries me.

I only play cash so no tournament coverage does not bother me.

How many problems am I going to have importing hands myslef?

How many hands will be lost?
john merrick
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Re: Errors importing World Poker Exchange hands

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:14 pm

I have no idea what percentage of hands this impacts. I can't even recall any users having WPEX issues since this post was made 7 months ago so I can't answer your question. Maybe someone still playing there would have a better idea.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Previous

Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest