PTv2 does not connect ...

Any support related posts should go here.

Re: PTv2 does not connect ...

Postby SugarHooves » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Pat,

1. Uninstalled 8.2 using Control Panel | Add/Remove

2. Install of 8.2.13 went normally through usual screens. I did uncheck Install as Service

3. Sorry, no change in previous glitches outlined in other messages

4. I started PostGre service manually. No chance. Same errors.

5. No current pg_log was created

6. Probably no add'l help but, when I went to Utilities | Database Options, I get the following Data Window Error,

"Call SetTrans or SetTransObject function."

7. PAHud v1.19Beta comes up with same 10061 error.

?

Thanks.

John
SugarHooves
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:23 am

Re: PTv2 does not connect ...

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Can you ZIP the entire contents of your ../PostgreSQL/8.2/data folder (including any sub-folders under the data folder) and let me know the size of the file and I'll tell you how to send it to me. I'll try to see if I can restore the data.

EDIT: I'm going to send you a PM with directions on how to FTP the ZIP file to me because it's going to be a large file I'm sure.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Previous

Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest