Boss Media

Any support related posts should go here.

Re: Boss Media

Postby ddarkov » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:01 pm

For everyone, who uses PT2 with Boss Media.
*link REMOVED*
ddarkov
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Re: Boss Media

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:14 pm

ddarkov wrote:For everyone, who uses PT2 with Boss Media.
*link REMOVED*


For your information, there is a reason I am having people use the support system to get a link to the patch, so don't post this again.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Boss Media

Postby ddarkov » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:28 pm

It is a common problem. Why not just give a link to a patch, instead of forcing people to create support tickets and wait for answers??
ddarkov
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Re: Boss Media

Postby ddarkov » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:33 pm

ptrack pat wrote:
ddarkov wrote:For everyone, who uses PT2 with Boss Media.
*link REMOVED*


For your information, there is a reason I am having people use the support system to get a link to the patch, so don't post this again.


I think you just want to make a pain for people to get quick support for PT2.
ddarkov
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Re: Boss Media

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Not that it's any of your business but it's because I had a number of people that contacted me through the support system about this that I know were using cracked versions of PT2 and I'm not going to post a link on this forum that allows them to update PT2 and keep using it when they never paid for it in the first place. And I plan on doing this for any future patches as well, so get used to it. I'm locking this thread and I'm done replying to you.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Previous

Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests