Full Tilt hand history converter...

Any support related posts should go here.

Re: Full Tilt hand history converter...

Postby doc freeman » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm

drgfire -

If I remember correctly, .NET 1.1 came out after Windows XP. (Wasn't there also a SP1 for that version?) It also was not on the required updates on Windows Update or MS Update so you had to choose to download it manually. By now many people have it on their systems, either from windows update or from another program installing it, but I believe it's quite possible that others don't. With a side by side installation, isn't it also possible to have a version of .NET 1.1 but not the correct one your app needs?

Maybe just add a link to the MS page for the download incase the app doesn't work would do the trick?

Doc
doc freeman
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: Full Tilt hand history converter...

Postby AAA Donnie » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:15 pm

I downloaded the exe , but am unable to browse and find the file because of a security error. (below) Does this have anything to do with Vista? Having limited knowledge about computers, I was unsuccessful trying to manually input the path. It said it was not the correct format. ? C: program files\FTP\HH\username . Also, I tried > and / instead of \ ?? Is this incorrect? Not sure what the problem is?

Thanks



See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed.
at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.CheckHelper(PermissionSet grantedSet, PermissionSet deniedSet, CodeAccessPermission demand, PermissionToken permToken)
at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(PermissionToken permToken, CodeAccessPermission demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Int32 checkFrames, Int32 unrestrictedOverride)
at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(CodeAccessPermission cap, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand()
at System.Windows.Forms.FolderBrowserDialog.get_SelectedPath()
at ft_hh.Form1.b_indir_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 1.0.5000.0
Win32 Version: 1.1.4322.2407
CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/microsoft.net/framework/v1.1.4322/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
Assembly Version: 1.0.5000.0
Win32 Version: 1.1.4322.2032
CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.drawing/1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/system.drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
ft_hh
Assembly Version: 1.0.3480.40329
Win32 Version: 1.0.3480.40329
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Donnie/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/VNA7JFZU/ft_hh%5B1%5D.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly Version: 1.0.5000.0
Win32 Version: 1.1.4322.2032
CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.windows.forms/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.windows.forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System
Assembly Version: 1.0.5000.0
Win32 Version: 1.1.4322.2407
CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just in time (JIT) debugging, the config file for this
application or machine (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the machine
rather than being handled by this dialog.
AAA Donnie
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:46 pm

Re: Full Tilt hand history converter...

Postby AAA Donnie » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Also, when closing the application (FT hh converter) I receive an error

Cannot write config file!

Request for the permission of type
System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission,mscorlib, Version=1.0.5000.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a55c561934e089 failed.

This may as well be Japanese to me...clueless??

Thanks
AAA Donnie
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:46 pm

Re: Full Tilt hand history converter...

Postby quadi » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:45 am

doc freeman wrote:
It used to do just that though. It would list your place of finish and all the others it would say "Still playing".


I was just pointing out that "complete" summary (meaning all places) was not avail under after the tourney is over. It was in response to the guy saying it only worked when he finished second or better... i.e. he was there at the last hand. Does that seem to be the key? Do the summaries only contain data if you keep the window open until the end of the tourney? I haven't verfied this but it seems possible.

I agree, something is different with the summaries though, even if you close early. I thought it used to do what you said also. Seems yet another thing FT broke. :(

Doc


This is not the key. The summary is written, when you close the tourney lobby or when you close the FTP client. If the tourney is still running it looks like this:
    Full Tilt Poker Tournament Summary $3.50+$0.30 Sit&Go (Sup Turbo) (99358320) Hold'em No Limit
    Buy-In: $3.50 + $0.30
    Buy-In Chips: 300
    9 Entries
    Total Prize Pool: $31.50
    Tournament started: 2009/07/16 12:24:24 ET
    Tournament is still in progress

    Still Playing - player1
    Still Playing - player2
    Still Playing - player3
    Still Playing - player4
    5: player5
    6: player6
    7: player7
    8: player8
    9: player9
    player5 finished in 5th place
This is not a problem for PT2, because in this case you are player5 and your own result is correct.
quadi
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Re: Full Tilt hand history converter...

Postby drgfire » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:51 pm

AAA Donnie wrote:Also, when closing the application (FT hh converter) I receive an error

Cannot write config file!

Request for the permission of type
System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission,mscorlib, Version=1.0.5000.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a55c561934e089 failed.

This may as well be Japanese to me...clueless??

Thanks


Hey Donnie, no clue really. Do you run the app from a network drive (if so, don't).? Do you have admin permissisions on your machine? Maybe reinstalling .net runtime 1.1 would help?
drgfire
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Re: Full Tilt hand history converter...

Postby AAA Donnie » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:31 am

I don't know what a network drive is. I am running from my home pc. No network. Vista tho.I have/am admin permission. I am not familiar with .net runtime either unfortunately. All of the software I run has to be changed to run in administrator mode in the properties. Does this possibly have something to do with it? Thank you very much for any help!!!
AAA Donnie
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:46 pm

Re: Full Tilt hand history converter...

Postby drgfire » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:11 am

Donnie, I just reread your initial message and have noticed that you had really entered the path incorrectly. Just use the "..." button to open the directory browser.

The other issue ("Error: cannot write config file") is probably related to having entered an incorrect path, but I'm not sure. It might also be related to the fact that you're running ft_hh.exe directly from Internet Explorer. Try saving the download to some folder (e.g. c:\program files), and start it as Administrator from the Explorer.
drgfire
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Re: Full Tilt hand history converter...

Postby AAA Donnie » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:08 pm

I had to save the file to the "Donnie" file because it wouldn't let me save in program files for some reason. It then let me run as admin and browse for the files using the "..." button, without the security error. Yay! Window said "success" 295 files found. But then after starting the auto-import ft hh in PT2, I encountered an error.?
Error: Access violation at 0x773DD42E (tried to read from 0x03C10000),
program terminated.
Explorer then popped up saying PT was not working, and closed the application. ?? So close....
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!

Donnie
AAA Donnie
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:46 pm

Re: Full Tilt hand history converter...

Postby AAA Donnie » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Had to change auto-import function to import from "new" (anscii) file instead of from ft /hh. Duh! Seems to have worked , but none of the mtt's are importing. All have unexpected action errors. Most are players registering late etc. Is there a way like w/ stars to filter the info that the summary imports? Maybe a better question for Pat? I can't delete players w/ no hands loaded or winnings because the files didnt import. They are not listed in the File>Tourn results-manual entry> window to be able to do so. Any advice? Pat or drgfire.
AAA Donnie
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:46 pm

Re: Full Tilt hand history converter...

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:51 am

All have unexpected action errors. Most are players registering late etc. Is there a way like w/ stars to filter the info that the summary imports? Maybe a better question for Pat? I can't delete players w/ no hands loaded or winnings because the files didnt import. They are not listed in the File>Tourn results-manual entry> window to be able to do so. Any advice? Pat or drgfire.


Please send me the files for one of these tournaments, preferably BOTH the original hand history file and the ANSI file...using the online support system...so I can check the text to see if they are the same
http://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=4
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests