need registration code for new computer

Any support related posts should go here.

need registration code for new computer

Postby aargh57 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Hi,

I need to get a registration code sent for my laptop. I requested one via the support link a few days ago but didn't get any reply.

Thanks
aargh57
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Re: need registration code for new computer

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:38 pm

You can use the same code on two computers - access it via this link: My Account > Registration Codes.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: need registration code for new computer

Postby aargh57 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Sorry, I didn't mention that I have the PT2 version not PT3 so the code doesn't come up on that page.
aargh57
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Re: need registration code for new computer

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Ah - this is the PT3 section of the forum.
What is your ticket number - I'll make sure it's in the correct place. You should normally get a pretty quick response, though, so you might want to check "My Tickets" first to see if you missed a reply.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: need registration code for new computer

Postby aargh57 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:12 pm

Something must not be working right (or perhaps it's operator error). I didn't have anything in "my tickets" not even a ticket number. I re-requested the code again and checked the my tickets again and still nothing.
aargh57
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Re: need registration code for new computer

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:19 pm

To get a new code for PT2 you need to create a Support ticket and give your Product ID from the splash screen or Help > About.
I'll move this to the PT2 forum and if you still have trouble Pat will be able to help you.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest