P5 Manual Import fail!

Any support related posts should go here.

P5 Manual Import fail!

Postby megaoutz » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:57 pm

I having problem manual import observed P5 hand history. It encounter this error - Error in function of_PlayerWinnings(). Unable to find the winning player for game #5264 and it simply die and won't continue. It would be nice if simply skip trouble game #5264, and continue on with the rest of the import. Also my playback won't show the flop, turn, or river but the text hand history look find to me. If I can solve one of the two problem, i be greatly appreciated, i been stuck for 3 days without clue how to fix it.

van
megaoutz
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 5:59 pm

Re: P5 Manual Import fail!

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Where are you getting observed hands from? Is this from some third-party site that produces them? If so, I don't support that, you'll have to figure out what the offending hand is and delete it. I've never had anyone importing their own P5 hands report any such problems.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: P5 Manual Import fail!

Postby megaoutz » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:37 am

Hi Pat,

I drop my laptop which kill my database and anything poker relate is gone. I purchase a new laptop and purchase idleminer to build back the database for the ongame network. If you don't support import observed hand using idleminer then I perfectly understand. I have my own p5 hand because I play everyday and like to review my session with playback but playback doesn't work, I recall a post that stated that playback doesn't work for p5 hand history is that correct? Is there a fix for it?

van
megaoutz
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 5:59 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests