Issue manually importing tourney hands

Any support related posts should go here.

Issue manually importing tourney hands

Postby rex2732 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:02 pm

I recently updated my POP3 email settings because my email address changed and PT is properly connected to my mail server. I have a bunch of tourneys without summaries so I requested them to be emailed from Stars. I have them sitting in my inbox however when I click "Check POP3 Email" it tells me there are no hand histories or tournament summaries on my mail server. Any suggestions? Thanks.
rex2732
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:19 am

Re: Issue manually importing tourney hands

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:01 pm

Is this for a GMAIL account? If so, see here:
archives/PT2/viewtopic.php?t=16873&highlight=gmail+pokerstars
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests