Cannot import Ladbrokes hands

Any support related posts should go here.

Cannot import Ladbrokes hands

Postby mcsucker » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:50 am

Hi
I'm running PT 2.17.04g and since November have been unable to import hands played at Ladbrokes. I have plenty of hands in from before that time, and used to regularly "reset DB" to keep it small and manageable.

The GameHistory.dat file is being updated properly, and I can view hand histories in the Ladbrokes client so I believe the .dat file is not corrupt.

The messages I get when triggering an import are:

User manually triggered import...12/21/2009 11:40:19 AM
Reading database, hand #2147483647...
There are no new hands in the database.

So for some reason PT is not seeing the recent hands that appear in the Gamehistory.dat file. Any suggestions for how to fix this, please?

Many thanks,
Guy.
mcsucker
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:42 am

Re: Cannot import Ladbrokes hands

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:55 pm

ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Cannot import Ladbrokes hands

Postby mcsucker » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:12 am

Thanks Pat - that seems to have done the trick. Brilliant support as ever.

Guy.
mcsucker
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:42 am


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests