My old hand histories

Any support related posts should go here.

My old hand histories

Postby recooke » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:12 am

I previously was a licensed user of PT2 which I haven't used for several years. I recently purchased the PT3 version and would now like to upload my old PT2 hand histories over into the new PT3 version of the software. I tried opening my old PT2 program so as to export the hand histories. For some reason the program would not open up. I went to your web site and downloaded another version of the PT2 software program as I figured my old version was out of date since I had not used the program in several years. This new download worked and I can now open the PT2 program, but it is now a trial version. It will not allow me to open my old data base so I can export my old hand histories to a file. What do I need to to?
recooke
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:46 am

Re: My old hand histories

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:47 am

use the online support system to request a new code...
http://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=4
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest