Hands from PT3 to PT2

Any support related posts should go here.

Hands from PT3 to PT2

Postby benthj » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:56 pm

I just wanted to update my PT2 DB, as I have some older tools for checkings stats here that I cannot use with PT3. However, I thought I could export from PT3 and then import in PT2, but it seems like its not possible. Can you help me out here?

We are talking Ongame here, and I'm pretty sure I have done it before, though not 100% sure.
benthj
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:15 am

Re: Hands from PT3 to PT2

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:37 pm

If the hands won't import then the format used by PT3 is not the same as PT2. I have nothing to do with PT3, you need to post this issue on their forums or use the original hand history files that were imported into PT3 in the first place.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests