Unable to import Stars summaries from Gmail

Any support related posts should go here.

Unable to import Stars summaries from Gmail

Postby TrueNorth » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:57 pm

I'm trying to import a number of new tournament summaries from Stars. I've gotten the summaries emailed to me at my Gmail account, but when I try to retrieve the emails from the POP3 server, I get this error:

"There are no hand history transcripts or tournament summaries on your mail server."

I've checked my POP3 settings, and they appear to be fine. I've also gone to Google and made sure all my emails are available on POP. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.
TrueNorth
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Re: Unable to import Stars summaries from Gmail

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:56 pm

This happens when GMAIL doesn't return the entire list of emails. You need to go to your GMAIL settings and use the "Enable POP3 for emails that arrive from now on" (not sure if that's the exact wording) and then save the settings, request some summaries and then try it again.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Unable to import Stars summaries from Gmail

Postby TrueNorth » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Works now. Thanks!
TrueNorth
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:24 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests