full tilt errors

Any support related posts should go here.

full tilt errors

Postby bradleyboy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:08 am

My full tilt ring game hands won't import anymore. I keep getting a pop-up with a bunch of text on it. I went to program files/poker tracker v2 and the error file is labeled pterrorlog.txt When I open that it says:
INSERT INTO players ( screen_name, treeview_icon, player_id, main_site_id, hide_ind, ring_player, tourney_player ) VALUES ( 'Titan8', 1, 106476, 11, 0, 1, 0 )
DataObject: d_player_names
Syntax In Error: INSERT INTO players ( screen_name, treeview_icon, player_id, main_site_id, hide_ind, ring_player, tourney_player ) VALUES ( 'Titan8', 1, 106476, 11, 0, 1, 0 )
*********************************
This is repeated in roughly the same form over and over for every table opened. Any help? Thanks in advance.
bradleyboy
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:36 pm

Re: full tilt errors

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:46 am

read the FAQ, issue #2
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1377
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests