Where is the boss?

Any support related posts should go here.

Where is the boss?

Postby tweeteee » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:07 pm

I've sent 4 emails to support trying to get a new registration key because i've changed computers...and i've gotten exactly 0 that is ZERO response. When I bought this program i thought if i had a problem i could get some help or at least a RESPONSE from support but i was obviously mistaken. Can somebody please help me??? I have the new prod. id. and my registration key for confirmation when someone decides to get in touch. thanks in advance (I hope) for the speedy response
tweeteee
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:12 pm

Re: Where is the boss?

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:11 pm

How about using the online support system??
http://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=4
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests