Page 1 of 1

I need a new code of PTV2 as well as the installation file

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:50 am
by germany
DearSir,

long time ago , I was using PTV2 and so far so good.

However, now that i want to play poker on my second computer and thus a new code and a PTV1 installation file needed .

Are they available.

I know PT3 is good, but in the meantime I just want stick to the old version due to huge loss :(

Re: I need a new code of PTV2 as well as the installation file

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:50 am
by germany
germany wrote:DearSir,

long time ago , I was using PTV2 and so far so good.

However, now that i want to play poker on my second computer and thus a new code and a PTV2 installation file needed .

Are they available. ?

I know PT3 is good, but in the meantime I just want stick to the old version due to huge loss :(

Re: I need a new code of PTV2 as well as the installation file

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:34 am
by WhiteRider
The PT2 installer is available here.
Once you've installed it, run PT2 and create a Support ticket in the PT2 section with your new Product ID and we'll send you a new code.