Cant import hands (HollyWood Poker)

7 Card Stud or Poker Tracker Stud related posts go here

Cant import hands (HollyWood Poker)

Postby Red_Diamond » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:02 pm

This issue may not have to be with PT all all, the thing is I'm not sure.

I took a long break from poker, and now that I decided to try some stud action at Hollywood, I noticed for the life of me I can't get anything to import. My version was slightly out of date, so I tried the lastest patch. Still no go, I then decided to reset the OnGame poker databases. But I still don't seem to be importing anything, despite I have configured the DBs to be used.

I'm not sure what's going on here. I know they changed a lot of options around, and I don't see anything listed anymore for turning on logging, or off. So maybe it's all hidden now, or all left fine as a hidden default.


Maybe someone who has experience with HollyWood can tell me what may have changed over the last many months to cause this.
Red_Diamond
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:36 am

Re: Cant import hands (HollyWood Poker)

Postby ptrack mike » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:09 pm

They may have started using the new R5 hand histories instead of the statistics.db file they used to use. See here for a PT Stud beta patch:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20776
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Cant import hands (HollyWood Poker)

Postby Red_Diamond » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Alright Mike, seems we are getting somewhere.

I did some looking around and it seems there is a P5 directory (with hand histories). Note, they named it P5 instead of R5 for some reason.

Anyhow, I installed the beta patch, etc, but seems I get a problem when importing:

Application terminated.

Error: Invalid DataWindow row/column specified at line 147 in function
of_gethandpostriver of object n_cst_import_ongame.


Hmm, not sure what the next step is from here.
Red_Diamond
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:36 am

Re: Cant import hands (HollyWood Poker)

Postby ptrack mike » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Note, they named it P5 instead of R5 for some reason.

I don't know which it is, but if you look at the game numbers they all say R5-#####, so who knows.

About the error - I had very few hands to test with so it appears you found the first bug with the beta patch. I'll try to get another patch ready for tomorrow. Can you please create a new support ticket and attach the file that you think it blew up on? That would be helpful.
https://www.pokertracker.com/support/ne ... cat_id=145
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Cant import hands (HollyWood Poker)

Postby Red_Diamond » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Alright Mike, ticket is sent. I did play a few Hold'em SnG's afterward, so the hand histories may be a little mixed now between Hold'em and Stud. Hope that isn't a problem for you.
Red_Diamond
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:36 am

Re: Cant import hands (HollyWood Poker)

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:56 am

I got it. I'll look at it later. The hold'em hands shouldn't be a problem.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to Poker Tracker Stud

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests